Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Favorites

While perusing the internet looking for inspiration, I stumbled across these photos. 

One word: Chanel. These shoes are to die for! I love the quaint black bows and the almost transparency of them. Their definitely a work of art. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I loved the pedicure polish and pants as well.


While on the topic of shoes, I also stumbled across this gorgeous photograph. I am a huge fan of both ballet pointe shoes and Louboutins. This was a match made in heaven. Now if only I still took ballet...


I just love the feel of this particular street style look. It's fresh, effortless, and chic. This is my inspiration for my wardrobe for when I visit New York in a couple of weeks.


I want my entire wardrobe to be centered around the laid-back, yet chic and classy look. I'll definitely be taking a few notes from this ensemble.



While perusing Nordstrom's website, I instantly fell in love with these Dior cat-eye sunglasses. Their the epitome of classiness and sophistication, which I strive to live my life by everyday.




xo





No comments:

Post a Comment