Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Demoiselles of Downton Abbey grace The Love Magazine

If you haven't heard of The Love Magazine, you definitely need to enquire about it. Published by Conde Nast, it's a UK based, bi annual edgy fashion pop piece of art.

Each issue publishes over 300 pages of gorgeous fashion photographs.

While perusing the internet, I came across previews of the next issue's cover, which comes out at the end of July.

Much to my surprise, the Ladies of Downton Abbey will be on different covers.

The timing is impeccable, since it was announced earlier today that Dowton Abbey received 16 Emmy nominations, including The Love Magazine cover girl Michelle Dockery, for her portrayal as Lady Mary Crawley.

I am proud to say that Downton is one of my favorite shows, and I can't wait for the Emmy's in September.

But until then, I'll be pleased to check out the upcoming issue of The Love Magazine.

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment